Whatley Law is focused on empowering you to take control over your future—for your own benefit and for the benefit of those you may leave behind. We pride ourselves on being straight-forward, honest, and proactive when listening to and addressing concerns you may have that are unique to you and your family dynamic.
Our law firm is focused on empowering our clients to make proactive decisions regarding finances and health care. These proactive decisions allow our clients to maximize their options for future care and have more gold in their golden years. Whether we are executing your personal estate planning documents, assisting you in settling the estate of a deceased loved one, or helping you navigate your options for long-term care, Whatley Law is here to help you prepare, plan, and prevail.
- Who should benefit from my estate after I’m gone?
- Who will care for my children or pets after I’m gone?
- Who will handle my financial decisions or health care decisions for me later in life if I am unable?
- How do I provide for a loved one with special needs in my estate plan?
- Can I use the NC ABLE accounts to help my loved one?
- How do I ensure that my loved one remains as independent as possible without disrupting his/her governmental benefits?